Standard Privacy Fences
Our standard fence is a 1”x 6” cedar, dog eared picket fence, built on heavy duty, galvanized pipe post with three white wood runners, set in concrete and attached with aluminum screw shank nails.
Custom Privacy Fences
Standard fences may be customized in a number of ways.
- Adding a concrete curb or treated underpinning extends the life of your fence, protects it from lawn equipment, and provides a barrier to prevent entry or exit from pets or varmints.
- Capboards and trim add beauty and extend the life of the standard fence as moisture is not as easily wicked through the pickets.
- Board on board or board and bat fencing increases privacy by eliminating visual spaces between pickets.
- Neighbors may wish to have double sided fences so that both properties have a finished appearance.
- Boxed posts add a finished look to the both sides of the fence.
Custom Decorative Fences
Decorative fences add interest to your yard, define your space and can provide support for plantings and a visual block for storage or pool equipment.
- When privacy is not an issue, spaced picket fences give you an open view while containing larger pets and identifying your property line.
- For a touch of new England, the scalloped fence offers an opportunity to customize your enclosure. A scalloped fence can be spaced or solid and we can recommend reputable contractors to stain or paint your finished product.
- Lattice topped fences add interest to your fence and allow more sunlight into the yard without losing privacy. Full Lattice fences are useful within the yard as screens to keep pets or children out of undesirable areas and yet provide ventilation for equipment.
- Horizontal fencing has changed over the years based on availability of lumber and owners preferences. Currently we offer custom horizontal fencing based on homeowners designs.
- Custom gates can call attention to your home. You may wish to incorporate a design feature that ties your gate to your home or that adds originality to your property.