Building a strong, attractive wood fence is a craft which requires attention to detail and an eye for excellence. Our fences bring value to your home, compliment the aesthetics of your property, ensure privacy and provide security.
To maintain our quality, each fence is estimated, designed and the construction supervised by the owner of the company, John Isom. We believe our Abilene reputation is only as good as the last fence we built, so every fence is special to us.
There are no short cuts to a well constructed fence. We take pride in the features that are obvious to the casual observer and we are equally pleased with the unseen details that guarantee a long lasting enclosure.
Special elements in an Isom fence include:
- We dig our post holes by hand which limits yard disturbance and makes it easier to avoid buried lines such as telephone, electric etc.
- Each post hole is designed to be 28” to 30” deep for a standard 6’ fence
- We hand select each picket and rail
- We attach each picket with 6 screw shanked nails
- Standard fences are constructed with 3 rails